We ensure that our work is well organized and keep a check on our Client’s requirements. Conflict Resolution is our Priority and we pay complete heed to our Customer’s suggestions
Now a days everyone is living a busy, hectic and tense life. We always wish we had some magical power to complete our daily chores within a fraction of a second so that we can enjoy and live our life the way we want to. Don't we? We actually have those magicians in the form of maids but they are hardly trustworthy.
Many at times it happens that we get to know early in the morning that the maid won't show up today and that spoils our mood for the rest of the day. But what if that day is very important for you at your work-place and you can’t afford to take a leave, then how can you manage both the tasks simultaneously?
● The Household Help sector is a very unethical sector where there is hardly any common law to understand how the department should function. As far as our knowledge and experience is concerned, we would like to present the below tips to help you hire & retain good maids. You may be aware that it’s a difficult task to find & retain good maids these days.
● When you interview a Maid over the telephone, talk to her politely. This is because they are more likely to turn up for the physical interview when they get a positive response from the employer on a telephonic interview.
● After you shortlist a maid, if she decides to join, ask her to join on the day of the interview itself or on the very next possible day. You can do this to save your time and efforts as the maid will have no time to grab other opportunities.
● When a maid that you have hired joins for work, there is a need to behave with her respectfully and kindly especially for the first fifteen days. There is an estimation that most of the household maids give up within 2 weeks of joining or after getting their initial salary. If they don’t leave within that period, it means that they feel safe and satisfied and there is a huge possibility that they will stay with you for a longer time.
● Sometimes a candidate gets ready for the physical interview but never appears for it. This is the reason we suggest that you keep a minimum of one candidate as a backup while connecting over telephone, so that we can arrange the next candidate for you without any time being wasted.
It is really difficult to manage office work and household chores and other personal work together. Considering your problems, we supply reliance housemaidsRead More
Hiring a babysitter is a complicated task, particularly if you are a working parent. You have to take a risk by giving your baby to an unknown person for the wholeRead More
Most of the working professionals don’t get enough time to cook and they end up ordering food from restaurants or eating ready to make food, canned food, junk food andRead More
If you are a busy professional and have elderly people at home, then you need to hire someone to take care of them. Due to our busy schedule we are not able to pay muchRead More
Taking care of a patient is not an easy task. There needs to be someone always available for them 24x7. If you are a working professional and you have a patient at homeRead More
The time after a child is born is a sensitive one for both mother and child. The baby needs frequent care and attention and the mother must be served and looked after.Read More
Pets are very special for some people and they need to be taken care of. You cannot leave them alone at home and leave for work. That's the reason why many working professionalsRead More